So, these guys are backstage - ranking the Fritos variety pack chips - and heres' what in it: Classic Lays, Doritos (red bag), Doritos Cool Ranch, Cheetos, Fritos Corn Chips, Lays BBq
And you're high if you're list isn't THIS- because this, IMHO, is the only acceptable answer>
- Frito Corn Chips- the unsung chip thats good on its own, for dip, in salads and soup. Solid choice.
- Doritos Original - in the red bag. Dont have em a lot- but when I do, I cant stop eating em -
- Doritos Cool Ranch. An homage to the 80's when they first came out. They were my go - to.
- BBQ Lays. BBQ anything and Im in.
- Cheetos - the crunchy ones. Meh- the orange fingers dont help this one
- Classic Lays. Sorry - they're boring. Unless you re having a tuna sandwich, then they're ok.